Our Nickname Offering
Rosebud has a lasting significance for cinephiles due to its key part in the classic film Citizen Kane, a movie thought to be based loosely on the life of William Randolph Hearst. Believe it or not, the Hearst family owned the Hamel Family Ranch at one time! Orson Welles, director and star of Citizen Kane, once said in an interview that “Rosebud” also stood for “a mother’s love, which Kane never lost.” We don’t know about all of that, but we do know that Rosebud is the nickname Pam often uses when referring to Casey, Pam and George’s only daughter. We can’t think of a better reason to become an honorary Rosebud Club member, but invite you to try and think of one!
Rosebud Club members will receive:
- Two 3-bottle shipments annually (Spring, Fall) - including a combination of the latest releases of our Estate Series Wines, Reserve Series Wines, and special Library Wines
- 10% savings two times per year on select bottle offerings
- Invitations to Camp Hamel and Badger Grab Wine Club parties
- Four complimentary Estate Experience tours and tastings per year
- 10% discount on nightly rentals of HFW residential properties
- 25% discount on all Hamel Family Wines merchandise
Price per shipment is approximately $200
(excluding taxes and shipping)
This club is currently full, please click below to join the waiting list.